Twilidiot's Tuesday Twilight Trivia on Twitter this week is everything The Twilight Saga: New Moon. To play, follow @twilidiot from 7-9pm MT (9-11pm ET) and reply to questions to win prizes and have just horrible amounts of fun. Once again, Pirates Rules Insant Win Rounds are included. This contest is open to anyone worldwide!
This week's grand prize is a The Twilight Saga: SceneIt? Deluxe DVD Game with clips and images from all three movies. "Pirate Rules Rounds" prizes will be New Moon Cullen Hallmark cards. See below the card slide show for complete rules.
This week's topic is everything New Moon: books, films, music, outtakes, parodies and publicity.
How to play:
- Follow @twilidiot on Twitter.
- Questions will be tweeted over the two hour period (7-9 p.m. Mountain time, 9-11 p.m. Eastern time).
- Be one of the first five correct replies to score points: 1st: 5 points, 2nd 4 points, 3rd 3 points, 4th 2 points and 5th 1 point.
- The player with the most points at 9:00p.m. Mountain time (11:00 p.m. Eastern time) wins The Twilight Saga SceneIt? Deluxe Edition!
- There will also be "Pirate Rules Rounds." These are instant win questions with random rules and random prizes.
The winner e-mails his/her mailing address to email@example.com and the prizes will be mailed out via first class or international mail.
Even if you don't win, the game is fun to play!
PIRATE RULES ROUNDS:
The more tweople actively playing, the more we have Pirate Rules Rounds. In these instant win rounds, it could be first correct reply, third correct reply or wittiest tweet. Sometimes everyone gets to play; sometimes it's just those who have no points on the board. I'm a pirate and I'm not telling. Like Cap'ns Jack Sparrow and Sam Bellamy, I answer to no authority during these rounds. But if ye not be liking your cap'n, then ye can vote 'er off (i.e. the dreaded and inconceivable "unfollow") so she be likely to split the loot fairly.
See the "What's up with Alice's outfit?" post for a summary of replies to one of last week's Pirate Rules Rounds.
Still reading? You clearly have OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) and shall be rewarded. Hint: You might want to check out at least the Vampires Suck trailer and The Twilight Saga: New Moon film credits. #justsaying