Congratulations to @tracish for being the only entrant to answer all 10 questions correctly and winner of the Amazon $10 gift card. I would suggest downloading any of The Twilight Saga soundtracks or scores you might not have already.
@MonicaMO9 contributed my favorite answer to the "Pirate Rules" question and wins the Hallmark Twilight Edward B-Day Card: "Another Birthday? Never mind -- you don't look a day over 17." (Click on the links for photos on Flickr).
This week we played Twilidiot's Tuesday Twilight Trivia on Twitter on the blog via a submission form. Since there was no immediate feedback via Twitter, here are the answers with the correct questions at the bottom in case you haven't seen the questions and would like a chance to challenge yourself.
- Complete this line, with ending punctuation, of Jacob’s line from the New Moon film: “It’s totally stupid and reckless. ___ ___ __ _____ _”
- In the wolfpack cliff diving scene, Sam (Chaske Spencer) is wearing longer shorts than everyone else? Why is this?
- In the film, in the lunchroom, Angela says she may have seen a bear. What does Mike say she might have seen?
- What is Aro’s place of origin as a human?
- What crime does Alice commit in New Moon?
- Finish this line of Aro’s: “I love _ ____ ______. ____ ___ __ ____.”
- In the New Moon book only, what presents does Bella receive for her 18th birthday?
- In the New Moon film when Bella hikes to the meadow, Bella has an item hanging from her backpack that is special to Chris Weitz. What is that item?
- What does being Jacob’s Valentine entail?
- What is generally agreed as the month and day of St. Marcus Day?
- PIRATES: What are the advantages of being in love with a Quileute werewolf?
- When do we start?
- Stuntman had injured himself and had to wear a brace.
- An alien.
- Grand Theft Auto.
- Aro: "I love a happy ending. They are so rare."
- Scrapbook (Rene), camera (Charlie), car stereo (Emmett, Rosalie & Jasper), plane tickets (Carlisle & Esme), CD with Bella's Lullaby (Edward/Alice). There was also a comment that Edward lets Bella drive.
- The Golden Compass
- “The usual – slave for life, that kind of thing.”
- March 19 (not to be confused with the actual St. Mark's day)
- PIRATE RULES - My favorite comments in answer to "What are the advantages of being in love with werewolf" were from @monicamo9:
- 1) The Body of course
- 2) You have a great heater to snuggle up to cold winter nights
- 3) He's gonna be loyal to you no matter what
- 4) Need to do Laundry? GOOD NEWS! They have a built in washboard abs
- 5) Being in love with one is like being in a secret club
I also very much enjoyed excerpts of comments from @tracish: "Emily's blueberry muffins."
@MaverickTX likes the wolf telepathy around birthdays and Christmas: "You would only have to mention to a fellow pack anything you wanted and your wolf would know."
@netra21 and @sicivic29 like the ability to put the wolf in the dog house -- literally.
But the general consensus is the Quileute wolfpack are sweet, loyal, romantic, warm and cuddly -- as humans.
Am I the only one who wants to snuggle with a giant, red wolf? There's only so cuddly you can get with a pomeranian. Maybe something more like this:
This is just another reason my family calls me the ...