Every Tuesday is Twilidiot's Twilight Trivia on Twitter! Usually, questions are tweeted and correct replies are given points in the order received. There's a grand prize for the highest cumulative points from 7-9p MT and PIRATE RULES founds for crazy instant wins.
For May 3, I did something a little different. Players listened to a mash-up of The Twilight Saga film scores and soundtracks and tried to identify them. Here's the video in case you would like to test your knowledge. Answers are below.
Pretty pictures in the video are from my trip to Portland including Twilight filming locations Oxbow Park, The Viewpoint Inn and vistas of the Columbia River Gorge.
READY FOR THE ANSWERS?
1. Eclipse, final scene in the meadow and into the credits, Metric, "Eclipse (All Yours)"
2. Eclipse, cafeteria scene where Jessica is writing her speech, Bombay Bicycle Club, "How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep"
3. Eclipse, Edward and Bella on her bed: "You'll always be my Bella," Band of Horses, "Life on Earth"
4. Twilight, inside The Bloated Toad restaurant in Port Angeles, Rob Pattinson, "Never Think"
5. New Moon, pre break-up scene, Bon Iver & St. Vincent, "Roslyn"
6. New Moon, English class, Alexandre Desplat (composer), "Romeo and Juliet"
7. Eclipse, Jasper's flashback, Howard Shore (composer), "Jasper"
8. Twilight, Bella confronts Edward, Carter Burwell (composer), "I Know What You Are"
9. Twilight, Edward's grand entrance into the cafeteria, Carter Burwell (composer), vocals by Lizzie Pattinson, "Who are They?"
10. Twilight, Edward stops the van, Collective Soul, "Tremble for my Beloved"
11. Eclipse, end of opening scene into title of Riley on the dock, Howard Shore (composer), "Riley"
How did you do? Please comment below and invite your friends to give it a try.