Congratulations to @puddinPOP07, chosen by random to win the Show Me the Love Twilight Eclipse Chocolate, Card and Magazine Giveaway.
Here are the Tweets that were submitted. They are lovely. Can you express your love of Twilight in 140 characters? If not, check out the comments below (some are heartbreaking).
Nessa @TwiSisterhood as usual added some humor to my day:
- @TwiSisterhood Nessa C.: @twilidiot THAT is hard to do w/ only 140 characters!
- @TwiSisterhood Nessa C.: @twilidiot @novelnovice Listen, I have a lot 2 say & it's VERY important! ;) My thoughts & opinions r gifts 2 u guys! U shld b honored! LMAO
The contest was even featured in Chocolate Chat:
Here is the original contest post:
Cap'n Twirate swiped my credit card and went shopping. Stupid, unreliable, vampire pirate! Now I have all these boxes of Eclipse valentine chocolates, Eclipse valentines with stickers, Entertainment Weekly's with the Breaking Dawn honeymoon photo and Hallmark cards, including the one with the sound of Edward and Jacob. Then there's the Eclipse gum and I don't even like mint. What to do? Give it away, of course. Random drawing per each time period (or until 100 entries are reached), two ways to enter per cycle.
- 1 box Skybar Eclipse Valentine Chocolates
- 1 box of 32 Eclipse Valentines with stickers
- 2 Hallmark Eclipse Valentines
- 1 Entertainment Weekly
- 1 package Eclipse Twilight-edition gum
Why "Show Me the Love"? Because of Alice, of course. It's her line in New Moon when she takes a photo of Edward and Bella. Also, Alice is the photo for February in my Twilight Eclipse calendar.
Here's a slideshow with detailed photos of each item and a video that has the sound of the card: